According to the Alaska Department of Transportation & Public Facilities (DOT&PF) the Seward Highway will be closed for three hours at Milepost 108 on Friday, March 20. According to a spokesperson with the department, crews are expected to set off a blast to remove unsafe rock at approximately 9 a.m. and estimate it will take three hours to complete the removal once the blast is complete. The highway should be open to normal traffic with some delays beginning at noon.
This week's e-Edition
- Third case of Coronavirus reported in Seward
- Seward area status for COVID-19 - April 4 12:30 a.m.
- Seward records second confirmed case of Coronavirus
- Village grave led to virus breakthrough
- Public Safety Report, March 28, 2020
- The bug in the bag…..still
- Mental health during the COVID-19 crisis
- Brain is best friend during a pandemic
- Alaska SeaLife Center offers virtual visits during closure
- Legislature passes bill to extend PFD deadline
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.