SCF’s major grant cycle is open through Feb. 21. Applications will be accepted from qualified, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations (or equivalents, such as Tribal entities, schools, and faith-based organizations) that support charitable organizations and programs in the Seward/Moose Pass area. Grants may support a broad range of community needs, including but not limited to health and wellness, education, the great outdoors, arts and culture, and community development. Applications can be accessed on their website at www.sewardcf.org. These grants typically range from $1,000 to $10,000. For grants larger than $10,000 please contact the Foundation at email@example.com.
This week's e-Edition
- Public Safety Report Feb. 5 to Feb. 11, 2020
- Food safety and shopping bags
- Public involvement sought in school district budget process
- Update: DOT says the Seward Highway is now open to Anchorage
- Senior Center reopens following modernization project
- Avalanche risk information available from forest service
- Daniel “Riley” Burns 1965-2020
- John S. French 1949-2020
- Public Safety Report Jan. 21 to Feb. 4, 2020
- Setting goals to meet your fitness and nutrition needs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.