According to the City of Seward, Lowell Point Road is currently closed and will likely be closed through sometime tomorrow. An exact time of when public works will be able to get the road open again was not available.
Michael Paschall is the publisher of the Seward Journal and covers general news topics. He can be reached at email@example.com.
This week's e-Edition
- Seward man survives grizzly attack
- Crews to clear rockslide hazards along Lowell Point Road
- Earthquake produces no tsunami warning for Seward
- Lowell Creek flood diversion webinar
- Alaska Book Week Craft/Activity Kits
- Preliminary results for Seward City elections
- Jesse Lee Home restraining order expires
- Books Get Our Vote!
- Advisory council to discuss Moose Pass subsistence designation
- Brian Keith Sprinkle 1968-2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.