In partnership, the Sons of American Legion, American Legion Auxiliary, and the American Legion Post 5, have donated $13,500 towards the Senior Center’s Take a Veteran to Lunch meal program. This program ensures veterans will have access to five meals a week, whether at the center or at their home during the fight against COVID-19. They too want to keep you in good health. Good nutrition is the cornerstone of good living.
This week's e-Edition
- City elects not to renew mask mandate
- Man arrested for felony weapons misconduct
- Seward Electric’s residential rate ranks lowest in the Railbelt
- Shoreside Petroleum Donates to Food Pantry
- Finalists chosen for city manager position
- Air Guard trains for rescue operations
- Bowhead whales: A recent success story
- State/TSA implement new federal mask mandate
- Seward Middle School second quarter honor roll
- 5 fun ways to keep your cat entertained at home
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.