Seward Community Health Center is now offering a weekly coronavirus vaccine clinic each Tuesday, 4-6 p.m. at the health center. The center is currently offering the Moderna vaccine and will consider the J&J or Pfizer vaccine if demand warrants. Please call (907) 224-2273 to schedule an appointment during a clinic.
This week's e-Edition
- Public Safety Report for May 3 to May 6, 2021
- Nanci Lynn Richey 1956-2021
- Local girl founds Seward Freedge food donation program
- Ray Simutis 1943-2021
- DOT crews to resume paint striping
- Scientific evidence found of overwintering ‘zombie fires’
- Burn Suspension for the Kenai Peninsula
- David R. Taylor 1950 - 2021
- Incoming city manager assumes duties
- Seward High School 2021 Graduates
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.