Seward Community Health Center is now offering Tai Chi for Health classes outside its facility at 417 First Ave (Providence Seward Medical Center) each Wednesday 6:15 to 7:15 p.m. There is no charge for the class. Drop-ins are welcome.
This week's e-Edition
- More positive cases of coronavirus in Seward
- City passes ordinance requiring face masks in buildings open to the public
- Businesses close as a result of outbreak
- Denali opening facilities, select drive in dates, and road lottery registration
- Inmate dies at SCCC
- Aggressive moose shot in Exit Glacier area
- Three new cases of coronavirus reported in Seward: Testing recommended for some
- Seward man charged with hitting, threatening pedestrian at protest in North Carolina
- Hunting sharks in Resurrection Bay - Part 2
- Good fishing reported in First Lake
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.