Details for Health Services Operations Director
Rsp for ensuring successful day-to-day operations and delivery of services across the Chugach Region primarily overseeing operational efficiency and quality of clinic services at all sites, including direct supervision of directors and managers. Oversee key systems vital to operations: scheduling, management, referral tracking, and panel management. The position plays a central role in the clinic’s goal to achieve and maintain Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognition and optimizing electronic health records (EHR), improvements in patient access, clinical quality measures, and patient experience. Qual: Graduate degree & 5 years exp. Salary: 92K. Generous benefit pkg. For app. go to www.chugachmiut.org or call 907-562-4155. Chugachmiut is an EOE practicing diversity in hiring w/Native Preference under P.L. 93-638.
This week's e-Edition
- Jacoby swims 1:05.09 in Mixed Medley Olympic Relay
- Jacoby to swim in Mixed 4 x 100m Medley Relay
- Delta variant prompts sharp rise in local positive test numbers
- Jacoby takes Olympic gold!
- Jacoby wins silver in women’s 100m medley relay
- Tsunami Warning Update
- Injured hiker airlifted to PSMC
- Bear killed after repeated campground raids
- The last homesteaders: John and Ginger Davidson at Driftwood Bay Part 6
- John Wesley Cook 1940-2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.