Details for Winter Parks Maintenance Wroker
CITY OF SEWARD
WINTER PARKS MAINTENANCE WORKER
The City of Seward is seeking applications from interested persons for the position described below. Completed job applications and a current resume can be submitted to the City of Seward Human Resources Office.
Winter Parks Maintenance Worker: This is a part-time to full-time, seasonal position, starting at $17.19/ G 2A
Participates in a variety of unskilled and semi-skilled work removing snow and ice and maintenance of park facilities. Plows and moves snow safely and according to established, legal snow dumping areas, sands and removes ices, assesses ice conditions and prepares additional maintenance when needed. Secondary duties include routine cleaning of public park facilities
Education and Experience required: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. One-year experience in operation of maintenance equipment, including, but not limited to tractors, snow blowers, power shop tools, and hand tools. One-year experience in landscape, park maintenance and/or recreation field maintenance.
Successful applicants must pass a background investigation and drug testing. Preference may be given to current City employees. A complete job description and employment application can be obtained from City of Seward Human Resources Office, 410 Adams Street, (907) 224-4074 or by emailing HR@cityofseward.net .
The City of Seward is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
This week's e-Edition
- City elects not to renew mask mandate
- Man arrested for felony weapons misconduct
- Seward Electric’s residential rate ranks lowest in the Railbelt
- Shoreside Petroleum Donates to Food Pantry
- Finalists chosen for city manager position
- Air Guard trains for rescue operations
- Bowhead whales: A recent success story
- State/TSA implement new federal mask mandate
- Seward Middle School second quarter honor roll
- 5 fun ways to keep your cat entertained at home
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.