Details for Police Dispatcher
CITY OF SEWARD
The City of Seward is seeking applications from interested persons for the position described below. Completed job applications and a current resume can be submitted to the City of Seward Personnel Office. This position will remain open until filled.
This is a regular full-time position with benefits, starting at $18.86/hr (R11.0A)
Receives and answers inquiries with respect to calls for assistance, service, or general information; relays or dispatches the appropriate public safety unit in a timely manner. Monitors and relays information on several radio frequencies to include police, fire, medical, and other public service entities. Operates a variety of office equipment including: copiers, paper shredder, typewriter, word processor, and multi-line phone system to include Enhanced 911.
Education and Experience required:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and at least one-year experience in dealing with the public.
Successful applicants must pass a background investigation and drug testing. Preference may be given to current City employees. A complete job description and employment application can be obtained from City of Seward Personnel Office, 410 Adams Street, (907) 224-4074 or by emailing HR@cityofseward.net .
The City of Seward is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
This week's e-Edition
- Seward man survives grizzly attack
- Crews to clear rockslide hazards along Lowell Point Road
- Earthquake produces no tsunami warning for Seward
- Lowell Creek flood diversion webinar
- Alaska Book Week Craft/Activity Kits
- Preliminary results for Seward City elections
- Jesse Lee Home restraining order expires
- Books Get Our Vote!
- Advisory council to discuss Moose Pass subsistence designation
- Brian Keith Sprinkle 1968-2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.