Details for Executive Assistant Harbor
CITY OF SEWARD
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT HARBOR
The City of Seward is seeking applications from interested persons for the position described below. Completed job applications and a current resume can be submitted to the City of Seward Human Resources Office.
Executive Assistant Harbor: This is a full-time position with benefits. Grade 4A $20.80.
This position is responsible for the administrative and clerical operations of the Harbor Office, providing customer service to the public, processing moorage agreements, billing, receipt of payments, and maintaining financial records.
Education and Experience required: Graduation from high school or GED equivalent, at least 1 year of customer service-oriented work experience.
Successful applicants must pass a background investigation and drug testing. Preference may be given to current City employees. A complete job description and employment application can be obtained from City of Seward Human Resources Office, 410 Adams Street, (907) 224-4074 or by emailing HR@cityofseward.net.
The City of Seward is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
This week's e-Edition
- City administration officials resign
- Jackknifing trailer drops large boat onto Seward Highway
- Osenga, Calhoon lead City Council race, absentees to be counted
- Judy McDonald 1950-2021
- Motorized railcar club returns for weekend sojourn
- The last homesteaders: John and Ginger Davidson at Driftwood Bay Part 17
- The last homesteaders: John and Ginger Davidson at Driftwood Bay Part 16
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.