Details for Notice
Keane Crawford was denied the right to a fair trial under the Constitution. He was denied two eye-witnesses, as well as a medical expert to explain the effects of strangulation on him moments before the shooting. Finally, the jury was instructed that Crawford had a "duty to retreat" before using force, even though this law at the time said that there was no duty to retreat when defending children or family members, and Crawford's three young sons were standing directly behind him as the attacker approached. Please read and sign Crawford's executive clemency petition at: http://chng.it/22cvJVfy4H. Facebook: Freedom for Keane Alexander Crawford.
This week's e-Edition
- Public Safety Report for May 3 to May 6, 2021
- Nanci Lynn Richey 1956-2021
- Ray Simutis 1943-2021
- Local girl founds Seward Freedge food donation program
- DOT crews to resume paint striping
- Scientific evidence found of overwintering ‘zombie fires’
- Burn Suspension for the Kenai Peninsula
- David R. Taylor 1950 - 2021
- Incoming city manager assumes duties
- Seward High School 2021 Graduates
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.