Eastern Peninsula Emergency Service Area (EPHESA) Board will meet at 7 p.m. in the Cooper Landing Community Hall.
The board normally meets the third Monday of each month.
For a copy of the meeting materials, please use the following web address: https://www.kpb.us/service-areas/ephesa/ephesa-meetings
If you experience technical difficulties or have questions, please contact Richard Brackin at (907) 224-9201 Monday – Thursday 7 am to 5 pm.
- Mon, Mar 15 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Apr 19 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, May 17 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Jun 21 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Jul 19 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Aug 16 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Sep 20 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Oct 18 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Nov 15 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Dec 20 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Jan 17, 2022 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Feb 21, 2022 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Mar 21, 2022 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Apr 18, 2022 @ 7:00 pm
- Starting Monday, October 21st, 2019, repeated every month on the 3rd Monday @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
This week's e-Edition
- City elects not to renew mask mandate
- Man arrested for felony weapons misconduct
- Seward Electric’s residential rate ranks lowest in the Railbelt
- Shoreside Petroleum Donates to Food Pantry
- Finalists chosen for city manager position
- Air Guard trains for rescue operations
- State/TSA implement new federal mask mandate
- Bowhead whales: A recent success story
- Seward Middle School second quarter honor roll
- Senior Center February Birthdays
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.