Planning & Zoning Commission holds regular meetings on the first and third Tuesday of each month in the Council Chambers at 7 p.m. Information is on the city website at www.cityofseward.us under Government.
In person attendance with the wearing of masks is allowed and the meeting will be streamed on the City of Seward YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWzsXcDwdykIHKGqvYS_UNQ). Contact the City Clerk for more information at 224-4046.
You can also watch the meeting on GCI Cable, Channel 9 or listen on KIBH-FM 91.7.
Live Stream or Replay is available on YouTube.
- Tue, May 4 @ 6:00 pm
- Tue, May 18 @ 6:00 pm
- Tue, Jun 1 @ 6:00 pm
- Tue, Jun 15 @ 6:00 pm
- Tue, Jul 6 @ 6:00 pm
- Tue, Jul 20 @ 6:00 pm
- Tue, Aug 3 @ 6:00 pm
- Tue, Aug 17 @ 6:00 pm
- Tue, Sep 7 @ 6:00 pm
- Tue, Sep 21 @ 6:00 pm
- Tue, Oct 5 @ 6:00 pm
- Tue, Oct 19 @ 6:00 pm
- Tue, Nov 2 @ 6:00 pm
- Tue, Nov 16 @ 6:00 pm
- Starting Tuesday, December 5th, 2017, repeated every month on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
This week's e-Edition
- DMV closure in effect pending staff replacements, training
- Travis Lindley 2000-2021
- Longest standing current Seward medical provider celebrating anniversary milestone
- Local teacher awarded prestigious academic fellowship
- Alex Targonsky 1961-2021
- Edward W. Post 1945-2021
- City approves sale of Ft. Raymond land for new medical center
- Public Safety Report for March 12 to March 28, 2021
- Seward swimming phenom out-swims second ranked Olympic hopeful in 100M breaststroke
- Joe Weldon Owens 1945 -2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.