The Seward City Council will meet at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers in City Hall. The agenda packet is available on the City's website prior to the meeting and the meeting is streamed live on YouTube. Information is on the city website at www.cityofseward.us under Government.
The Council normally meets on the second and fourth Monday at 7 p.m.
The meeting will be held virtually and streamed on the City of Seward YouTube channel. Contact the City Clerk for more information at 224-4046.
The City of Seward has been experiencing a declared public health emergency due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) since March 17, 2020. In order to protect public health and safety, public meetings have been modified to a virtual format. Citizens can virtually attend all public meetings in the following ways:
Watch on GCI Cable, Channel 9
Listen on KIBH-FM 91.7
Live Stream or Replay on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWzsXcDwdykIHKGqvYS_UNQ)
- Mon, Mar 8 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Mar 22 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Apr 12 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Apr 26 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, May 10 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, May 24 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Jun 14 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Jun 28 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Jul 12 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Jul 26 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Aug 9 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Aug 23 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Sep 13 @ 7:00 pm
- Mon, Sep 27 @ 7:00 pm
This week's e-Edition
- City elects not to renew mask mandate
- Man arrested for felony weapons misconduct
- Seward Electric’s residential rate ranks lowest in the Railbelt
- Shoreside Petroleum Donates to Food Pantry
- Finalists chosen for city manager position
- Air Guard trains for rescue operations
- State/TSA implement new federal mask mandate
- Bowhead whales: A recent success story
- Seward Middle School second quarter honor roll
- Senior Center February Birthdays
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.