CFSP food box pickup takes place in front of the Senior Center on the third Thursday of the month between noon and 1 p.m.
Deliveries are made to meal delivery clients on the same day. You must be at home to have the food box delivered.
Call the Senior Center at 224-5604 for more information or to see if you qualify for the monthly distribution. Monthly household income must be below $1,632 for an individual, $2,198 for a couple.
- Thu, Mar 18 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, Apr 15 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, May 20 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, Jun 17 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, Jul 15 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, Aug 19 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, Sep 16 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, Oct 21 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, Nov 18 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, Dec 16 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, Jan 20, 2022 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, Feb 17, 2022 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, Mar 17, 2022 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, Apr 21, 2022 @ 12:00 pm
- Starting Thursday, August 15th, 2019, repeated every month on the 3rd Thursday @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
This week's e-Edition
- City elects not to renew mask mandate
- Man arrested for felony weapons misconduct
- Shoreside Petroleum Donates to Food Pantry
- Air Guard trains for rescue operations
- Seward Electric’s residential rate ranks lowest in the Railbelt
- American Legion Helps Take a Veteran to Lunch Program
- Finalists chosen for city manager position
- Council schedules executive session in violation of court ruling
- AARP Tax Aide Program – March Appointments
- City Council to review candidates for city manager
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.