Curtis Alan “Jake” Jacobson, 58, of Moose Pass, formerly of Monticello Minn. died Dec. 22, 2019, following several months of heart, lung & cancer issues. Survived by parents Jerry and Ka-ren, sister Nancy (Phil) Drazkowski, niece Kayla (Mitch) Coopman, and great-nephew Isaac, all of Monticello; niece Ashley Drazkowski of Golden Valley Minn.; and best friend Angela Lynch of Ninilchik Alaska. A Firefighter’s Honor Service will be held on Jan. 19 at 1p.m. at the Community Center of Moose Pass. A celebration of life will be held on on Feb. 15 at 1 p.m. at the Community Center of Monticello, Minn. Visitation will be held one hour prior. Memorials preferred to Moose Pass Fire Dept, PO Box 104, Moose Pass, AK 99631.
This week's e-Edition
- Seward man survives grizzly attack
- City Manager Meszaros dismissed
- Seward’s Shelby Roy wins junior drag race final
- Eric Rodger Ward 1945-2020
- Outdoor Halloween events planned to mitigate COVID risk
- Fireball in the sky over Alaska
- Flawed emergency management plan results in tsunami false alarm
- Ronald Gordon Thornton Smyth 1936-2020
- New Seward Library and Museum Schedule – Starts Tuesday, Nov. 3
- Shop Small Weekend – Nov. 27-29
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.